We give you full Financing options for both our Refurbished and New Restaurant Equipment – from Lease to our Rental Program. Here is some more information when it comes to the Rental option:
Rent-Try-Buy – Without the Fixed Term Lease
Try our Rental program for any or our Food store, restaurant or catering equipment. Both New and Re-furbished restaurant equipment.
We are the leading refurbished food equipment dealer in the industry. Offering in-house service – we can even paint your refrigerated cases to your choosing, with any colour swatch that you provide.
Benefits of our Equipment Rental program:
Rent to buy, or just try
You can rent a piece of restaurant equipment on a 12 month period. The cost of this rental counts as an operating expense and can be written off as such.
After the 12 months is complete, simply return the item.
If you decide that you would like to purchase this piece, than 60% of your rental cost will go towards this purchase.
Continue to rent and we will simply continue to reduce your purchase price.
Another perk is that you can choose to upgrade this piece of restaurant equipment at any time, if your business seems to have outgrown it – we grow with you. Leaving you with the Operating capital to make you r business grow.
A combi Oven is a piece of restaurant equipment that can greatly improve a businsesses bottom line, add to their product offering and vastly improve the consistency of their offerings.
The price of a Combi oven often is the sole barrier of entry for a business, in making the decision to move forward – even though they know it’s a slam dunk for their business.
Our Restaurant Rental program eliminates this issue completely. Here’s the breakdown – based on a sum of $10,000:
Low weekly rent of: $115.38
Purchase price at the end of one Year: $6,400.00
Total net Rent-Try-Buy Payments
If you choose to buy the equipment at the end of 12 months, the cost of renting the equipment for the year (after you receive your rental rebate) would be only: $840.00
Hand it back, Upgrade, or buy it outright.
If you choose to continue to rent – we’ll simply continue to reduce your purchase price.
Contact us – we pretty much guarantee approval.
A refundable security bond in the amount equal to 13 weeks is required with the signed agreement. An establishment fee of $200 (ex tax) will apply.
Total asset value on each contract must be a minimum of $1,500
Here are some of the Main points in reviewing this option:
1. Retain use of working capital
2. Reduce business risk and asset risk to 12 months
3. 100% tax deductible and payments are through your operational budget
4. Option to “Upgrade” the equipment at any time
5. Option to “Purchase” at any time with a 60% rental rebate
6. Option to “Return” the equipment after 12 months if no longer required
7. All our contracts are itemised and each option is available per asset funded
8. All contracts can be assigned to another business at any time and the original bonds held are transferred back to you once the assignment contracts are settled.
9. Approvals are for a Master Agreement amount that acts as an off balance sheet credit facility for future equipment requirements in the next 12 months without any additional application or establishment fees.
10. Easy Own –> At 12 months you can reduce the rental by 30% over 36 months and ownership at the end of the term.