Please call for pricing 604 324 1466
– The Turbo-Flow offers commercial kitchens a reliable full featured convection oven that raises the industry standard.
– Imperial’s Turbo-Flow System provides even cooking throughout the entire 70,000 BTU oven by recirculation hot air to maximize efficiency. It creates an air flow pattern that simultaneously heats the inner and outer oven cavity.
– The spacious porcelainized interior has two lights with a momentary switch outside of the oven for easy product viewing through the large window.
– Imperial provides five chrome racks that can be placed into 12 positions allowing maximum loads within the oven.
– Two speed fan, 1/2 h.p motor and 60 minute timer give the operator the flexibility to cook many different types of casseroles, pastries, meats, breads and desserts.
– Stainless steel exterior: doors, front, sides, legs and top.
70,000 BTU/hr. (21 KW) oven for Standard depth ICVG series.
– 80,000 BTU/hr. (23 KW) Bakery depth ICVD series provides high production cooking and fast recovery.
Rugged 1/2 h.p. – two speed motor for high volume or delicate baking.
– Manual controls and programmable control option available on all models.
– Large window and two interior lights for easy viewing of products being cooked.
– Single handle simultaneously opens both doors.
– Heavy duty 60/40 stainless steel doors.
– Double bearings on the top and bottom of each door. Four bearings per door extend the life of the door mechanism and eliminates side-to-side shaft movement to improve door pressure locking.
– Door chassis is designed to endure constant opening and closing. Handle is secured to a 10 gauge stainless steel door chassis, not to the door cover.
– Chassis transfers the force of the doors constant opening and closing to the rugged door shaft. System is located on the top and bottom of both doors.
– Dimensions: Width: 38″ Height: 74″ Depth: 40.25″