CTP10-10 COMBI OVEN
DOYON JA14 JET AIR OVEN – REFURBISHED
CTP7-20 COMBI OVEN
The industry standard. Our most popular model, the CTP7-20 Commercial Combitherm Oven has the power and capacity to keep up with even the busiest of kitchens. Perfect for placement in high-production kitchens, this industrial combi oven works just as hard as you do. Stack two together, or place it on a stand for consistent, large volume food production and quality without sacrificing space.
CTP7-20 COMBI OVEN KEY FEATURES
– LED illuminated door handle is designed for the needs of the busy kitchen, and provides visual notification of the oven status.
– Front-accessible, retractable rinse hose. PROrinse™ high-efficiency spray head.
– Absolute Humidity Control™ allows for selection of any humidity level from 0–100% to maximize food quality, texture and yield. The five-speed, auto-reversing fan provides balanced airflow for ideal product browning, texture and finish.
– Reduce labor with CombiCleanPLUS™ automatic cleaning with five cycle options from “light clean” to “heavy soil.” Uses safe, convenient cleaning tablets or optional liquid cleaner.
– PROtouch™ Control allows for simple use and navigation, customizable recipe management, and intuitive one-touch-cooking.
– Optional automatic commercial grease trap system safely extracts and disposes hot grease with a pump-style system to simplify cleaning, reduce labor and maintenance costs and decrease oven downtime due to grease buildup.
– CoolTouch3™ triple panel glass door keeps workers safe. Triple-pane glass keeps the heat inside, while keeping the glass cool to the touch and providing 15% greater thermal retention to improve combi oven performance and efficiency.
– Recessed door option retracts along the combi oven’s side and out to the way to provide additional space in tight kitchens.
– ENERGY STAR® certified, the CTP7-20 model is rated to have a higher energy efficiency when compared to other combi ovens.
– Optional commercial reverse osmosis system supplies the combi oven with high-quality, treated water to reduce water-related maintenance and extend equipment lifetime.
– Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.