GRINDER PLATE #12
AR-7E ELECTRIC COUNTERTOP ROTISSERIE FLAT OR CURVED GLASS ALTO SHAAM
Boost impulse sales and maximize food presentation during the cooking process. Attractive design and illuminated interior provides a theater effect to highlight food.
- Boost impulse sales and maximize food presentation during the cooking process. Attractive design and illuminated interior provides a theater effect to highlight food.
- Cook product in half the time. Dual heating sources combine high-velocity convection and radiant heat technology that cooks food in half the time of the competitive models.
- Expand menus. Accessory baskets and various skewers easily slide into place to cook pork loin, turkey breast, meatloaf, ribs, vegetables and more.
- Maximize production and floor space with stacking options. Double-stack rotisserie ovens or pair with a companion holding cabinet.
- Easy-to-clean design with components that quickly break down and can be cleaned in a standard sink or dishwashing machine. Optional non-stick coated components are also available.
- Designed for your operation to load and unload product as needed. Models are available in reach-in and pass-through configurations.
- Safely dispose of hot grease with gravity-fed grease collection system to drain grease into jugs that are easily wheeled away.
- Place anywhere. Ventless hood option available as a factory installed option for placement flexibility to position a rotisserie directly in front of the customer.
- Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.
Angled Spits (Standard):
Up to (21) 3-1/2 lb chickens (1,6 kg)
Up to (28) 2-1/2 to 3 lb chickens
(1,1 to 1,4 kg)
Piercing Spits (Optional):
Up to (28) 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 lb chickens
(1,1 to 1,6 kg)
Turkey Spit (Optional):
(up to 3 spits can be used)
One (1) Turkey up to 25 lb (11 kg)
on each spit
DIMENSIONS H X W X D
40-1/4” x 39-1/16 x 32-1/8”
(1022mm x 992mm x 815mm)
|FLAT OR CURVED GLASS||
FLAT GLASS, CURVED GLASS