Unit is designed to be used in a “clerk served” operation or in a customer “self-serve” merchandising plan. For counters between clerk and customer, the Slanted Roller Grill is available with reversible “rear controls” and a “pass-through” sneeze guard.
- Roller Grill heats quickly and has a fast recovery for unexpected surges in Hot Dog demand.
- Heating system has two cooking zones that can be turned to Grilling temperatures for cooking Hot Dogs in less than 4 minutes* and turned down to NSF-safe holding temperatures for serving customers.
- HRS-31 slanted Equipment can grill 460 Hot Dogs per hour.
- “Easy to read” graphics and heavy duty knobs on the control panel make it easier for employees to operate at the correct temperatures.
- Infinite Control system gives operator the maximum ability to adjust temperatures to a variety of hot dogs, sausage, egg roll, or other roll type products.
- New “Tru-Turn” coated rollers just wipe clean with damp rag.
- Raised rollers allow cleaning in “hard to reach” areas.
- Removable grease collection pan is simple to clean.
- Exterior cabinet constructed of stainless steel for maximum durability.
- Polytetrafluoroethylene seals at end of rollers stop grease from migrating into motors and chains.
- 120v/60/1-ph, 8.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P – Standard.