Hobart HR-7 BUILDUP Rotisserie
Fri Jado Super Turbo Grill Rotisserie
– Advanced European Styling and Design combined with heavy duty construction
– Illuminated cooking chamber to maximize product merchandising as well as illuminated “Rotisserie” sign
– Visible open flame high yield gas burners
– Three independently controlled adjustable thermostats with low, medium, and high settings
– Heavy cast iron radiant heat tiles
– Independently controlled rotating skewer drive system powered by electric geared motors
– Emergency shut-off safety feature
– Hinged tempered glass doors
– Clear visibility
– Quick and easy cleaning
– Detachable grease drip tray with drain
– Large capacity single compartment gas rotisserie with black porcelain enamel or stainless steel exterior.
-The rotisserie has interior illumination for maximum merchandising effect.
– The unit is supplied with six (6) removable, stainless steel skewers, each with 37” (940mm) of usable length, along with one (1) stainless steel drip tray with drain.
– The tempered glass doors include a magnetic latch closure, heavy duty hinges, cool touch handles and door stops.
– The unit is furnished with a motor activator switch for skewer rotation, an ambient lamp switch, a 2-hour cook
timer and an emergency shut-off button.
– The rotisserie is equipped with three (3) cooking zones: top, middle, and bottom. Each zone includes gas regulators controlling three (3) direct flame burners which are separated
by cast iron heat tiles.
– The burners offer a full range of heating from low to high flame.
– The rotisserie base includes six (6) adjustable casters 4-1/4″ – 5-1/4″ (108mm – 133mm) — two (2) are locking.